Agricultural Electrician in Braintree, Essex.
AMP Electrical are experienced in all types of agricultural installations, including control panels for grain handling systems and machinery breakdowns.
Carrying out electrical work on a farm or estate is a specialised task for an experienced Agricultural electrical contractor. Agricultural sites can present challenges and dangers due to working around livestock and exposure to a harsh environment of water, temperature changes, contaminants and chemicals.
AMP Electrical has an experienced team of electricians for all Agricultural applications. With an in-depth knowledge of industry regulations and the capacity to work on large scale projects, we have the expertise to deliver results and an installation which will endure as long as possible under all conditions.
Our repeat customers throughout the Agricultural sector include estates, stables, liveries, crop and livestock farms. Our experience tells us that electrical work carried out on farms often needs to be completed within a very tight timeframe. Our tailored Agricultural electrical services enables you to get on with seasonal jobs.
As an experienced Agricultural electrical contractor we provide;
- Planned, Preventative And Reactive Maintenance
- Installation, Maintenance And Testing Of All Types Of External, Internal, Emergency And Security Lighting
- Specialists In Design, Installation And Retrofitting All Types Of Led Lighting
- Fault Finding, Inspection, Testing And Electrical Repairs
- Power Supplies, Armoured And Overhead Cables
- 3 Phase, Split Phase And Single Phase
- Outbuildings, Stables, Barns And Bothies
- Water Pump And Purification Systems
- Water Treatment And Sewage Plants
- Grain Dryers And Grading Machinery
- Temporary And Back Up Generators
- Electrical Surveys And Fixed Wiring Electrical Installation Condition Reports Meeting Insurance And Health And Safety Requirements
- Minor Works
Whatever your agricultural needs, please do not hesitate to contact us today.